
Yes I can't believe my eyes either that ticker in the lower right hand corner says CJ and I have less then two week before we leave!! So much to do so little time!! Craziness....
Ok ok, first off I'd like to thank everyone who's helping us out with the duplex. You are definatley the reason we can live abroad. As for everyone else, I'd like to hand out an official invitation to 'watch over' our place while we're gone. Think about if you had to leave your house alone for 5 months, kinda scary huh? Well if you guys are in the area please drive by and just 'see' how things are. You don't even have to get out of your car. Is the grass cut, are there roving bands of vandals, has the place burned down, has a meteor destroyed the neighborhood? These are things we'd like to have people watch for. Feel free to email me anything you see.
Enough business, now for something cool. As you know CJ and I are taking a direct flight from Newark, NJ to Brussels, Belgium. Quite a flight. Well what about that plane? Here's the monster we'll be traveling in.
Boeing 767-400

Type: Long range widebody airliner
Powerplants: Two 281.6kN (63,300lb) Pratt & Whitney PW4062 turbofans.
Performance: Design cruising speed 0.80 Mach. Design range at max takeoff weight with max passengers 6,426 miles.
Dimensions: Wing span 170ft 4in, length 201ft 4in, height 55ft 4in.
Capacity: Typical three class arrangement for 245 passengers, comprising 20 first class at 60in pitch, 50 business at 38in and 175 economy at 32in. And if you're wondering we'll be there in the economy class :)
3 comments:
I know it and I'm starting to get a bit sad!
That's actually kind of a smaller plane for going overseas...I thought you would probably be in a 777 or a 747, but even better..in a few years, you could be in a 787!!! They are going to be awesome!! No dry mouth, noise reduction, mood lighting, more overhead bin space!! What more could you ask for?
wow! this is one exciting journey for you two...it's going to be awesome. I hope the light unto your feet and the lamp on your path never burned brighter. Oh and thanks for letting us in on your 'home-time'. Semi and I are so blessed! Thank you and have a blast!
Laura
Post a Comment