Friday, September 29, 2006

Can anyone say: Brakes!!


I took these pictures of the tree-lined road - I had to kindly request Stephen to slow down so I could take pictures of the cool trees. :) He really was getting quite bold in his driving on scary roads. Of course, he really didn't make me scared. He would NOT even give me the chance to drive. :) I wonder if that has anything to do with false statements from John & Kristin and the roads to Jasper....


 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

False statements? I have heard none, but I do wonder...:)

Anonymous said...

You didn't get to drive on the cool roads at all??!!!!

Anonymous said...

Steven~ you should have let Cherith drive at least a little. Her driving can't be that bad! BTW I can remember a certain time when EJ and I were coming home from London and you were the one driving on the wrong side of the road! :-)
The trees are very cool. Thanks for the pics CJ.