Thursday, November 30, 2006

Last Day of November!!

Truthfully, I'm not sorry to say goodbye to November. The first 2 weeks flew by, and then suddenly November decided it wanted to be an inchworm!! So, on this last day of November, the weather greeted us with a bunch of fog. Stephen is taking another field trip to a pharmaceutical company - hopefully the fog doesn't cause any problems for the bus driver. I'm assuming the fog will burn off before I head out later this afternoon. But, if it doesn't - walking in fog is rather cool. We got fog today - I wonder if everyone in NWA will get the snow & ice that was predicted.

I'm excited for December. Not only do we have family coming to visit and then Scotland to see, but the Christmas markets open up in the town center. So, maybe I can find a neat tree ornament to remind us of our time here.

Today, I believe there are 21 days til Andrew and Ann arrive in Belgium. I know the time is flying for them with their new house - I do wish I was on the time flying side of things. But, I know that when we do get back to the States - our time here will seem like a tiny blip. I am thankful for this trip because it has allowed us to explore parts of Europe I've always dreamed of going (namely Tuscany, but Paris was quite exceptional as well).

We still don't know if Stephen will be able to come home earlier than Feb 4th. I'm praying that he will - I'm not a fan of him being here all by his lonesome for very long!!! He is working feverishly on 2 projects that must be done before he can leave Europe - not to mention taking a final in his class at some point. So, the time is flying for him. :) Deadlines looming...... Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a visually descriptive picture!