Here is our street sign. The signs are generally posted on the buildings at the intersections of roads. Or, sometimes, they don't feel the need for street signs...I'm against that philosophy.
This is a little further away to show some more of the roundabout. I took this picture on a holiday here, so there was virtually no traffic. It usually is not this quiet except for Sundays and holidays. Oh, there's a car rounding the bend.
This is the lovely building where Stephen spends about 40 hours a week. We don't know why it's labelled FFW. Looks quite institutional and gray. However, as you saw earlier, it evidently has much better views than the Food Science lab at home.
Mom gets here in 2 days!! So, I'm doing my weekly cleaning and laundry washing to get prepared. I actually have a weekly cleaning schedule while I'm here. I have time to be organized, you see. :)




1 comment:
And I don't :) In five more minutes I can say that tomorrow I will get to walk into that apartment building and listen to the roundabout!!! Surreal, still.
Post a Comment