Friday, December 08, 2006

Laura Huddleston's Wedding Day!!

Happy Wedding Day, Laura & Semi!! She told me to wear purple today to commemorate her day. All her in-town bridesmaids are wearing purple at the wedding, so here I am wearing my purple shirt and purple earrings over here. I pray that your day is incredibly special and joyful. Wish I could be there to join in the celebration.

Laura and I have been friends since 6th or 7th grade (the grade depends on which one of us you ask). I'm so happy for her happy day. :) Someone please send some pictures - any pictures of the occasion. Thanks!!

After 5:00pm CST, her new name will be Laura Ratulele. Congratulations!! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A bit mind boggling...the journey of your friendship with Laura. Bittersweet that you will miss her wedding day, but the relationship will not end there. In Jesus Christ, the future beckons!