Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Good Morning Everyone

Well everyone Cherith made it safely back home. Her several thousand mile flight from what I heard went without a hiccup. She is comfortabley back in the land of Mountain dew, her BMW, and good steaks!! Here are a few photos of her homecoming that Dad W. sent me.

Cherith's favorite (and only) nephew, Ian, was waiting for her when she got off of the plane with a gerber daisey...I heard that it was not a dry eyed experience.


Although the official count isn't in yet...Mom & Dad W., Kristin & John, Ian C., Perry & Veronica, and Brandy were all there to greet Cherith at the airport.

After the airport the Florida vs. Arkansas BBall game was on so everyone returned to Mom & Dad W. house to watch the game. However, Ian was more interested in spending some quality time with Cherith.

I will admit seeing Cherith off at the airport in Brussels was the most painful experience of my life. It was truly no bueno. Fortunatley for her she'll be surrounded by friends and family and for me I have a butt load of work to get done. Nevertheless...I'm looking forward to my own return home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stephen, you aren't far from our thoughts and hearts! Just pretend that you are on an extended business trip as practice for your ever bright future. I'm sure that Ethan has some advise on the topic as well! :) Hang in there...
Kristin