Cherith and I both had a pretty busy weekend. We ran in the Tonitown Grape Festival 5k. We we used it to see how our training has been coming....we're preparing for the Chile Pepper 10k in October. The results show that we still both have a long way to go :( but it was a lot of fun to get out and race :). We were also able to eat breakfast with John, Kristin, Ian, Gillian, Andrew, & Ann afterward at Panera. I'll be sure to have pictures up as soon as I can get them.
Also that afternoon I felt privaledged to join Dad W., John, and Andrew for 18 holes of golf. And no I hadn't swung a golf club (except for mini-golf) before. Let's just say my score was infinity and I lost at least a dozen balls. Even still I had a lot of fun and will be heading to the driving range to 'tighten up' the basics that I learned out on the course.
That's me grabbing my driver for the first time. And yes my first drive off of the t-box did infact go into a lake.
That's me enjoying, 'a good walk spoiled' as Mark Twain said.
No comments:
Post a Comment