Thursday, October 16, 2008

UPDATE!!

Just got back from Frito-Lay. They will be letting me keep my job!! Praise God!!

Regardless this was a real humbling experience for me. It's easy to say the Lord provides everything in our lives. However, when it really comes down to it. I mean Really, REALLY comes down to it......like few steps away from the VP's office who is about to tell you if you have a job or not, down to it. That's where it's sure is hard to have 100% confidence in Him. 100% confidence that regardless of the outcome it is 100% God's GOOD provision. It definately won't be an experience I'll forget.

Thank you for your prayers.

3 comments:

Ann said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I appreciate your honesty...with yourself and with the rest of us. Maybe your experience will encourage some of the rest of us. Facing the truth is essential if any of us hope to walk by faith. I praise God with you!

Scott Walnofer said...

Wow. That is an incredible perspective when facing such turmoil. Praise God for his guidance over you and Cherith.