That's right Thanksgiving is done and in the books which means it's time for Christmas!! Cherith and I are getting excited for the holiday because we'll be spending most of that time back in NWA. We'll be able to stay up there until right after new years thanks to a couple timely placed vacation days.
Nonetheless we've already begun our own celebration down here in Texas. After Church today Cherith and I put up our tree and holiday decorations. My lovely wife had the brillant idea to put ribbon in the tree. I think she did a great job, but Cherith being the modest person she is just shook it off :) Meanwhile there are all sorts of Christmas decorations going up at the shopping centers, the subdivisions, and even at the headquarters like Frito-Lay. I'll have to grab a couple snap shots and put them up.
And of course Sybil has been feeling snubbed ever since Duncan (A&A's new Golden Retriever pup) entered the family of the Whitbecks :) She's been wanting to get a few glamour shots back on the blog to remind everyone that she's getting in the holiday spirit as well!!Nonetheless we've already begun our own celebration down here in Texas. After Church today Cherith and I put up our tree and holiday decorations. My lovely wife had the brillant idea to put ribbon in the tree. I think she did a great job, but Cherith being the modest person she is just shook it off :) Meanwhile there are all sorts of Christmas decorations going up at the shopping centers, the subdivisions, and even at the headquarters like Frito-Lay. I'll have to grab a couple snap shots and put them up.

5 comments:
Thats one pathetic looking mutt.. :|
~john
Would somebody please love that dog!
Love you guys,
Kristin
Glamour shots!!!??? The tree is beautiful. I hope Cherith's latent creative genes continue to expose themselves :) Good job, Stephen, at displaying the holiday pictures.
Some help for lonely Sybil, please!
I think I saw you two near the Harp's in Springdale? We were getting food for the day after Christmas dinner. You two were in a small car and Stephen was driving. Was it you? If not, disregard this randomness and have a Happy New Year.
Scott
Post a Comment