I like my dog. You can say a lot of things about Sybil ('special', touched, deranged, brain the size of a peanut, dumb as a brick) all of which are probably true but she is still a good dog. She loves to run with me in the morning. No joke she will actually wake me up and then bound around the house until we go running. The day I went running without her *gasp* because it was too cold Cherith said the dog was crying like the world had ended. Typically though she pushes the pace the first half of the run and then I push the pace the second half. Even the vet told us that she looks muscular and fit.
Anyway I felt like being nice and getting her a Texas Qual chew toy. Cherith thinks I'm quite silly but she deserves a little belated Christmas present.
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I'm hoping to take her to the lake when it warms up....I know she loves to swim and fetch but I think she can be an outstanding dock jumper!!
1 comment:
Way to go Sybil!!
Post a Comment