Woo hoo the internet at my work got turned on for me. So here's a spattering of photos for all ya.

yup that's an ING bank, they have quite a few here.

Cherith next to some pretty flowers. These flower arrangements are apparently the 'norm' all over the city. Crazy. So many flowers everywhere. I don't know where they get them all.

Tons of medevil looking stuff. Here is a big church/cathedral/whatever

Look at that couple :) Yes despite what you may read in our blog, we have had SOME fun so far here :)


And so with city streets like those top two you can see why I can 'put up' with going shoping with Cherith. Its so cool to live in a city with castles, cathedrals and the likes. Plus the city center is a labryinth of streets because that's how the city was built in the medevil times. So until our next post, see you then
2 comments:
Hey, can you make the pictures clickable?
O'Briens! I am so proud to read of your adventures. Excellent traveling! You know that Lipton tea picture looks just like what I love. If you find the peach flavor - totally try it. In my opionion the peach is even nicer than the lemon. I wish I could be there to meet you at the cafe on the corner, Cherith. And I love it that Brindy is first asking about the AC status of your place! :) She's a funny girl. Well, we miss you around here and Semi is thankful again and again for your hospitality. Everything on your homefront looks good. And yeah, I agree with everyone send some more pictures of your happy, shining faces doing all the cool new stuff. I wonder if they have cool hiking there??
much love and many blessings on your head, Laura
Oh and Chris McGinnis asked about you two the other day. He doesn't know you're not in NWA.
Post a Comment