Monday, September 11, 2006

My thoughts


I have to admit – it’s been a pretty frustrating time these first few days. But, we’re trying to focus on any positives within reach. Of which the Lord blessed us with having a Laundromat and grocery store right around the corner!! The grocery store is actually quite good. We haven’t tried the Laundromat – maybe tonight. We’ve already purchased Stephen’s first europants!!! I think they’re exceptionally cool. I’m looking forward to my first purchase of europants. J I’m sort of a fish out of water with the ladies’ fashion as a majority of the women/girls here wear casualish skirts around town. Quite problematic since I have no huge love for skirts myself. Although, I found an incredibly lovely skirt for the bargain price of €99,95. L Gonna have to pass that one up. I woke up this morning missing Ian’s little hands. Don’t know why, but I just was remembering how cute they were. J Tomorrow while Stephen’s meeting with Dr. Wang and the faculty here, I’m gonna scrub down the apartment. It has been really warm here. Not so good when you only bring about 3 short-sleeved shirts thinking that it will be in the 60s. Its been in the lower 80s ever since we got here. I’m not complaining, but we run out of suitable clothes quickly. More washing of clothes or the better alternative more buying of clothes!!! I hope this finds everyone well. I promise to write more – hopefully we can set up a pseudo-fast internet in our apartment soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I understand what you mean with the not meaning so fond of skirts bit... But I did ask Ian at lunch today if he knew where you were - "on a trip" And, I asked him if he missed Aunt Cherith - "yes, miss her" :)
See ya soon!
Love, Ann

Anonymous said...

Did you guys take this pic? It's gorgeous!


bks