Monday, September 25, 2006

Our trip to Italy


Well, the trip was lovely. I'm sure we'll have several different posts about it - but this is the first string of them. This first picture is when we were 3/4 of the way done with the hike we took through the Chianti countryside. The second is the lovely car we drove around. Stephen excelled quite well at driving in a foreign country on roads that were like the pig trail on crack. Only once did I think we were going to die - but Stephen pulled some nascar-evasive moves and kept us alive. The third picture is the B&B where we stayed. The place was lovely but the bathroom was less than desirable. The whole shower just being a drain in the corner of the bathroom with the toilet, bidet, and sink all crammed in. The last picture is some of the grapes that were being grown on the property. All the scenery was a feast for the eyes. I highly recommend going to Tuscany!

 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the car! It's almost Just Married quality.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Who cares about the bathroom!!! Perhaps we Americans glorify and/or have toooo much fun engaged in ablutions :) It is so beautiful; I am glad you went together.