Here's our train from Brussels to Paris. It's a bullet train that cruises along at 180 mph. Unfortunatley we experienced no sonic boom during our train ride. Apparently you have to go a little faster for that to happen. I was very sad...
Here Cherith and I are squezzed into the old time elevator in my Uncle Jeff's apartment. This photo however doesn't do the elevator justice. It was really 1/2 as small as it looks. Cherith and I were two sardines in a can.
Here is a panaramic view I stitched together from atop the Eiffel tower. All those buildings are 6-8 stories and they are as far as the eye can see. For those patient enough the Louve, Notre Dame, and a host of other famous buildings are in this photo.
And at night the Parisians light up the Eiffel tower. It is very pretty. Moreover, at the top of every hour a bazillion lights on it begin to twinkle putting on quite an impressive display. Here's a timed-exposure of the tower twinkling.
Don't worry that's not all...we've got enough stuff to fill up the blog for a solid week.
1 comment:
Yeah!! Some of us are insatiable :)
Post a Comment