I was able to come away with one of the chocolate eclaires. I was hoping that there would be whipped cream in the middle and not custard. But to my excellent surprise - there was chocolate whipped cream inside!!!!! Quite worth the 3euros it cost us. :)
And before we headed out on the Paris streets, we were excited to find out that Uncle Jeff had Mountain Dews and A&W Root Beers in his fridge. He is able to get them at the commissary at the embassy. So, we treated ourselves to a little bev from home.
Mom told me about the Galeries Lafayette mall. How it had an amazing ceiling. So, we of course head there to find out what the hub-bub is about. I could have spent several several several hours there if I had been by myself and my feet weren't screaming at me. It was indeed a beautiful ceiling. Stephen so graciously took a million pictures of it to stitch together while I was busy looking through the racks of clothes.




1 comment:
Wow, what neat, neat experiences. I am glad you were able to enjoy things we at home thought you "just had to do or see." Stephen, I am impressed with your panoramic creations...so good! Some of those things are only imaginable after you see them, aren't they? And what a present from the Lord for you to have Uncle Jeff and the drinks in Paris just for you guys, too. It all just makes me smile :)
Post a Comment