Thursday, November 16, 2006

Tulips

For Mom's visit, I bought some tulips to brighten up the apartment. They were so pretty. I thought of Brandy pretty much every time I looked at them (they're her favorite flower, i believe). Today, it's a rainy day, but there's some lovely fall colors out our window. Stephen went on another pharmaceutical company tour today - so he didn't come home for lunch. I'm trying to get over a cold, so am staying inside. Playing sudoku, writing emails, washing dishes, blowing my nose. :) This Saturday, we’re going to our first Gent football (soccer) game with one of Stephen’s coworkers – Tomas. He’s gonna pick us up at our apartment. So, our first time in a car in Gent. :) And when we get back, maybe we’ll catch the tail end of the Arkansas-Mississippi State game.
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for that gesture. They were so beautiful.