Friday, December 22, 2006

Baggage Update!!

Our prayers have been answered, early this morning (9:43am, 2:43CST) we got a call from the airlines. They found Ann's missing luggage! It is currently sitting in Amsterdam. It will be taking the next flight to Brussels. Unfortunatley the first two flights have been canceled so the missing bag should be arriving ~6pm tonight. Hopefully they can deliver it to us shortly there after. So Ann doesn't have to survive the trip on just a toothbrush.....We'll post more information as it becomes available :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! I'm so thankful that they've arrived safely and that the baggage was found. Traveling internationally always seems to give us the chance to really put our faith in God! :) I wish you all a very Merry Christmas. I love you guys!

Anonymous said...

If we wonder about this being a miracle for Ann and Andrew, we should just ask Brandy! Praise to our compassionate Father and Friend.