Well mark our first day done. It was a beautiful day here in Ghent and the weather was great! Well, as great as can be expected. It was very cloudy but the clouds broke that afternoon and blue sky decided to show itself. We haven't seen blue sky here for well over a month....woo hoo. Other then temp in the 30-40's it was great. We're going to have to bundle up tomorrow cause it's supposed to be just as cold.
Here's Andrew and Ann at work. We were able to look at all their work thus far on the computer. I have to admit for being here a couple hours they have some really nice photos. Some of which I hadn't gotten after being here since September!
And of course there's the shops. Here's a pic of Andrew running inside a store simply to 'feel how soft' that blanket was. He couldn't find one at first in the store so he had to climb up into the store display! Needless so say the blanket I think was in excess of $300USD.
And lastly for something odd. A chinese restaurant here has tanks at their restuarant front exhibiting the seafood that you can order there. Crabs, lobsters, oysters, etc. Anyway this monster caught our eye. I hope you can get a sense of how huge he is by using my reflection in the window as comparison. He was gargantuant and could have played a role as an alien on some sci-fi movie. I definatley wouldn't want him to snip at my toes!!

1 comment:
Fun pictures! I like seeing your fresh point of view in your photography :)
Post a Comment