I decided to photograph the things that I have been doing while Stephen has been working on his paper in the evenings. The boredom was setting in pretty heavily until I found the following things to do:
Here is what we like to call indoor baseball with a paper towel roll and a foil wrapper from a chocolate bar. It's quite fun to be able to hit the "ball" as hard as you can into our stage-like curtains. However, it does make you work up a sweat....
Ahhh, time to illustrate my creativity. :) I decided to go to the grocery store and buy a coloring book and crayons. They don't have Crayola Crayons here much to my disappointment. So, I had to go with the Bic variety with 18 different colors. But, the truly brilliant thing about the coloring book is that I don't have to be creative!!! It tells you what the picture is supposed to look like. So, I don't have to sit there and figure out what color I'm going to make this guy's hair or what color the bird will be. I love it - color by number essentially. :)
And last, but not least, I do my nails a lot. Pretty much every other day. As you can see the emery board is well used. I just wish my nails wouldn't keep breaking...they're getting shorter and shorter. :( The really bad thing is that I bought the nail polish in the next door grocery store. It cost approx. $8 for that silly thing. So, my nails don't get any variety. No more buying of nail polish in Belgium.
Wow, only 2 more days before Andrew & Ann get here. We're hoping that at least one of the days that they'll be here, the rain will hold off. It actually got below freezing last night. Stephen said on his way to work this morning that he was pretty much skating along. No snow yet, though.
Time to eat dinner.


2 comments:
I am continually amazed at the variety of your creativity. Hears hoping Stephen is having as much fun as you are!
Oops!! Heehee.
...Here's hoping Stephen is having as much fun as you are!
Post a Comment