Well everyone it sure has been quite an adventure. Unfortunatley all adventures must come to an end.
My flights worked out relatively well and I made it back to NWA on sunday evening with all my luggage. Cherith, Ian, Kristin, John, Perry, Veronica, Nathan, Nicole, Mom & Dad W., and Mom & Dad O. were all there to great me when I got off of the plane. It was so funny because our nephew Ian, age 3, was confused when he saw me first. He apparently was expecting me to be crying because that was what Cherith was doing when he met her at the airport several weeks ago :) Afterward we all went out to Outback to have a good steak. I forgot how wonderful steak in the U.S. can be. Outback's cook did a wondeful job welcoming back...or as my Belgium friend Tomas says U.S. steaks melt in your mouth....Belgium steaks taste like they're from old cows.
Anyway, this is indeed our last and final post on our webblog. We really appreciate everyone who took an interest in us while we were living abroad. It truly helped our stay to know that there were family and friends back in the states following our joys and tears. So with that I'll leave you with a photo of cj and I that we took in Paris near the Notre Dame.
My flights worked out relatively well and I made it back to NWA on sunday evening with all my luggage. Cherith, Ian, Kristin, John, Perry, Veronica, Nathan, Nicole, Mom & Dad W., and Mom & Dad O. were all there to great me when I got off of the plane. It was so funny because our nephew Ian, age 3, was confused when he saw me first. He apparently was expecting me to be crying because that was what Cherith was doing when he met her at the airport several weeks ago :) Afterward we all went out to Outback to have a good steak. I forgot how wonderful steak in the U.S. can be. Outback's cook did a wondeful job welcoming back...or as my Belgium friend Tomas says U.S. steaks melt in your mouth....Belgium steaks taste like they're from old cows.
Anyway, this is indeed our last and final post on our webblog. We really appreciate everyone who took an interest in us while we were living abroad. It truly helped our stay to know that there were family and friends back in the states following our joys and tears. So with that I'll leave you with a photo of cj and I that we took in Paris near the Notre Dame.
Thank you again it's been real fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment