Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Labor day ala Hawksbill Crag

Well, Cherith and I couldn't just sit around on our Labor day holiday. So we went trekking! Ethan and Danielle were able to join us so it made the trip that much more fun. We went out to Newton county (Cherith's favorite place) and hiked up to Hawksbill Crag. There were suprisingly few people there. Infact we had the crag all to ourselves for at least an hour while we had lunch. It made for a good time to relax and have fun.


Good times, good times.
Enjoying the beauty or simply trying to catch his balance on the edge?!?
That's us, smile for the camera.


Cherith and Danielle enjoying the sun while Ethan and I went exploring.

The girls found us doing a bit of bouldering :P

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am glad you all were able to enjoy the Crag by yourselves. It is a great place to see in any season.