Cherith and I got to join John, Kristin, Ian, Gillian for a weekend in Devil's Den. It was by far a blast. The weather couldn't have been perfect for a little camping. We also go to break in the new tent that Cherith got for her birthday. It's so gargantuan that you can probably do jumping jacks in it. Anyway Saturday morning John and Kristin took Ian and Gillian to go hike with some other little tikes so Cherith and I returned back to the crevices that we like so much. It is so nice to explore the crevices because no matter how many people are out hiking around you can't hear them once you get to the bottom.

Here's Cherith posing for a photo :)
Here's Cherith posing for a photo :)
Cherith and I took different routes at one point and I managed to get up on top of one of the crevices and she was almost to the bottom of another. Here's Cherith peering up at me.
It's also nice and cool in the crevices.
Overall we had a right nice weekend. It was good to get out and away from town for a couple of days. We both can't wait until later this month when we'll get to go camping with Andrew & Ann, and Mom & Dad W. as well out on Mount Magazine. It should be a blast!!

No comments:
Post a Comment