Tuesday, November 27, 2007
It's Official
It's official now. I've accepted a position with Frito-Lay in Research and Development. When I graduate in May I'll be working with them in a Food Scientist/Product developer capacity. I'll be working to create new products or improve existing products of Frito-Lays. Many of their brands include: Doritos, Cheetos, Fritos, Lays Potato Chips, Cracker-Jacks, Sun Chips, etc. You can find more information at http://www.fritolay.com/. Suffice it to say Cherith and I had a very good thanksgiving because the Lord provided me with this really Really good job. Frito-Lay is owned by Pepsico and it's headquarters is in Plano, Texas (a bit north of Dallas) so Cherith and I will be unfortunatley moving. However, we're excited about all the new things happening and will be sure to keep everyone in touch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congratulations Stephen!!! Texas is glad to have you back!
Wahoo! That's right you're not from Texas, but Texas wants you anyways! :-) Congrats on the new job. We'll have to all get together sometime.
What a good thing! And we know that all good things come from our Lord. Praise Him!! Fortunately, we can also trust Him to comfort us, who now have to share you with Texas :)
Post a Comment