Monday, July 07, 2008

4th of July Weekend!!

Howdy everbody. Cherith and I are safely back home. We had a wonderful weekend back up in NWA. For those of you who we got to see we really really had a great time. I was actually suprised that we evened out time as best as we did. Anyway here's a couple pics from the firework display. Enjoy!!



As you all probably know Cherith will be in NWA again this weekend. I'm going to be in Indiana running a plant again so she's stealing away with Sybil while I'm gone. So if you want to see her or our puppy you just let her know. Until later...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was great to see you guys and I can't wait to see CJ again on Friday! Thanks for giving us a new place to explore and visit :) I love you guys and pray for you.

Anonymous said...

Dad and I's weekend was fireworks free. Thanks for giving us a taste of July 4th, 2008. Onward and upward for all of us...