Friday, July 18, 2008

Sybil!!

Ok ok, Sybil's been wanting to get some publicity on the blog and I can't ignore her anymore. Here's a couple shots of her in the apartment. She's having a right nice time with us. All sorts of new things to see and do. I think she absolutely loves to take a stroll around the apartment area because of all the neat stuff. There is a creek, tall grass, short grass, slopes, tons of stuff to sniff at, other dogs, rabbits, and the list goes on. We unfortunately have to put her in her kennel in the apartment during the day time hours while Cherith and I are at work. So she is usually rep roaring and ready to go come around 5 o'clock. I will have to say though she hasn't gotten up the pursue one of those Texas size rabbits that hop about in the evening time. Then again there hasn't ever been to much fight in this puppy dog.




Oh yes and she's probably lost about 1/2 her body weight in fur. :) Good ole texas heat, we've been in triple digits for a couple days now.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: