Sunday, February 15, 2009

First Product

Alright everybody I know many of you have been waiting patiently to try my first product. Unfortunately many of you are going to have to wait until it hits the stores. However, I can give you a sneak peek into some of the publicity http://onlyinawomansworld.com/. And yes as you can tell it's definitely woman oriented, I pushed for a superbowl commercial but they wouldn't have it. Maybe next time :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stephen...I don't think I "get" it, and (oh no!) the next sad thing is that I don't think I want to...
Maybe you can help me. I am game if you are :)

Anonymous said...

Me either.. :) Some chick cartoon? Are you a cartoonist now? :) lol

I get the marketing, but sometimes a product mention or clue as to whether its bubble gum or aircraft carriers you are selling is a good idea too. :)

Really, I get it. :)