Thursday, March 25, 2010

Something New!

For those of you who may have heard the rumors, Cherith now has new wheels!!



We both fell in love with the Dark Forest Green...we think it's outstanding. Plus if the world ends it's already a pseudo camoflauge color :) Ok so maybe that wasn't a deciding factor.


All Texas drivers be afraid, be very afraid...it's a 4x4 and she's not afraid to run you over!


Then again with the global warming trend maybe it'll come in handy down here in the Big D. After all we had a record winter with some 20+ inches of snow!


Ah yes and all the comforts of....well...a really nice car :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ann said...

Yay! I absolutely love my Santa Fe :) Glad to have you join the club! Sorry if CJ would have preferred Justin's club... but I hope she likes this one!! See you in a couple weeks.

Ann said...

By the way, does that mean neither of you can fit your car in the garage now??

Mom W said...

I will take your word for the color, but wow, it is very sleek looking! (I started to say "pretty," but for SJ's sake, I changed it to "sleek"--ha ha.) Life is never static, and its twists and turns keep us flexible and looking to our Father God who directs all our steps, i.e. goodbye, cool beemer. Good job, you two.