What you are about to find are the automobile manufacturer symbols' of 39 different cars. Some of these you will immediately recognize, some you won't. I guarantee that all these emblems are real...Cherith and I have worked hard to aquire this nice galllery of images.
So here's the challenge sportsfans....see if you can identify the automanufacturer of these emblems.

Need more help? Ok here's a list of all the companies found above (random of course):
Audi, Daewoo, Seat, Opel, Fiat, Rover, Mini-Cooper, Mazda, Peugeot, Skoda, Honda, Citroen, BMW, Toyota, Nissan, Hyundai, SAAB, Volkswagon, Chrysler, Ford, Porsche, Mercedes, Lexus, Subaru, Renault, Alfa Romeo, Kia, Volvo, Mitsubishi, Proton, Cheverolet, Smart, Lancia, Lada, Range Rover, Diahatsu, Aston Martin
But that's only a list of 37 names you ask.....that's right, to make things even harder there are two auto manufacturers included that have two different emblems. Hopefully you can find out who they are :)
Good luck....and let us know if you can figure out this puzzle....no cheating now!!
2 comments:
You have got to be kidding! I am not even going to try :)
I found range rover!
Post a Comment